[Magdalen] Cameron, a third grader

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:44:28 UTC 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Someone I knew once had this same problem with a somewhat upscale
> restaurant which had a nearly identical number. When he got calls from
> people who wanted to make a reservation he just took their reservation.

A former work colleague of mine enjoyed having a very round personal
phone number, so somehow he got 336-5000. Too bad the Wharton Center
for Performing Arts box office number was 332-5000. I asked him once
how that was going, and he rolled his eyes and shook his head. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA