[Magdalen] prayers for my sister today

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:29:06 UTC 2014

I will certainly be praying, Ginga. I had four surgeries on my hand and wrist in the space of a year and a half, and I worried about regaining use of it. Painful and lots of OT, but I regained full use and don't even think about it anymore. Can even play the piano again!  A good hand surgeon can work miracles...