[Magdalen] Computer woes

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Oct 27 15:54:52 UTC 2014

If you're using a USB mouse (USB connector), try looking around and see if
you have an old mouse with a different (round) connector.

"Recovery discs" often don't have the complete operating system on them,
meaning you wouldn't be able to use it to replace a dead hard drive. In your
case, it appears that a driver necessary to make the mouse work is missing.
And that may just be the start. A call to Dell or HP or whoever made your
computer may be necessary.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com