[Magdalen] Texas voter ID law (for those interested)

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 23:08:21 UTC 2014

Voted early today (would vote often too, if I could <gdr>)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi