[Magdalen] Toys for the young engineer

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 01:50:10 UTC 2014

Behavior issues? How much of that do you reckon is boredom and impatience
with the usual approaches to and supposed interests of kids his age? An
extraordinarily bright child, particularly a boy, might well be bored to
tears with that sort of stuff and much more lkely than most girls to show
impatience.