[Magdalen] Computer Question.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Oct 28 17:12:21 UTC 2014

Depends greatly on the phone. Somewhere there should be instructions . . .

In any event, if you have a memory card in the phone, you'd first make sure
the pictures are on it, then take it out and put it in a card reader
attached (or part of) your computer. Or, since most all phones today use USB
for charging, transfer to your computer can be done through the charging
cable.

Of course, Verizon (or whoever your provider is) would like you to give them
$$$ to do it "through the cloud", but that shouldn't be necessary.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com