[Magdalen] Snake juice.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:46:48 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 12:12 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:
> Our local supermarkets cater to the local populations, and so
> Market Basket on the Everett/Chelsea line has an aisle marked
> Bosnian Foods.

Our local supermarket is called Devon Market (Devon rhymes with Yvonne
here) and is currently owned by folks who came from
Bosnia-Herzegovina. They carry all sorts of products from the
countries of the former Yugoslavia (B-H, Macedonia, Slovenia, Serbia,
Croatia, Kosovo...) as well as Romania, Georgia, and some others.
Oddly, the meat department specializes in products and cuts favored by
Mexican, Ecuadoran, Colombian, and Cuban customers, partly to compete,
I guess, with La Unica market across the street. Beef tongue,
tripe...mmm...brain tacos, anyone?

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA