[Magdalen] Jonas Salk happy birthday

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 23:55:08 UTC 2014

Nah, we are certainly grateful for the vaccine. I got all three shots, and
then went for the Sabin on Sunday when it came out too. I am old enough to
remember very well what polio did; we came home from vacation one summer to
find that one of the neighbor boys, just my age, had died of it while we
were away.

The fact that the vaccine's developer was personally a HA makes no
neverminds. Some people are. It has nothing whatsoever to do with their
accomplishments.