[Magdalen] Jonas Salk happy birthday

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 02:16:21 UTC 2014

Polio shot (series of 3) at the doctor's office; I broke out with a rash on
my hands and feet after the second one. Sabin on Sunday, which I remember
as a tiny cup of something, but it might have been a sugar cube in a tiny
cup, with my then-boyfriend at the UW-Madison fieldhouse.

On Tuesday, October 28, 2014, Lynn Ronkainen <ichthys89 at comcast.net> wrote:

> polio shot at the doctors when little... sugar cube, several times (part
> of trial in Detroit suburbs) at a large church hall on a Sunday (not our
> church)...
> Lynn
>
> website: www.ichthysdesigns.com
>
> When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I have not
> a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything You gave me."
> attributed to Erma Bombeck
>
> Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
> ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
> leaning against the wrong wall."
>
> "What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi

>>> for people coming behind you, and you don't do it, you're wasting your