[Magdalen] unmanned supply space ship

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 03:44:03 UTC 2014

There were High School students from a private school in Houston there
watching also.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi