[Magdalen] Toys for the young engineer

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:51:38 UTC 2014

Well, all that would certainly upset a kid! Good grief!

Do they still make anything like Erector sets? My brothers and I had hours
of fun with those. It sounds like they'd be right up his alley. Or in
another direction, perhaps a microscope. You can find a decent used one on
eBay. My middle grandson adores his.