[Magdalen] Demand a plan

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 01:18:27 UTC 2014

Well, the only thing that upset me was he truth in the content and the fact
that our leaders lack the will to do anything because they are in the
pocket of the NRA.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

"There are a lot of amazing people out there to be thankful for--
and a loving God. that's what life is about."
                                                                   Robin
Williams,  1951-2014