[Magdalen] Marcy update

James Handsfield jhandsfield at icloud.com
Thu Oct 30 01:54:20 UTC 2014

Today I saw, for the first time, a sagging on the left side of Marcy’s face.  It’s probably the ALS, but I’ve been watching it.  If it continues tomorrow, I’ll try to get her to the ER - I’m afraid she might be having a stroke (actually I’ll watch more this evening as well).  She has an appointment at Emory University Neurology on Friday for the ALS Multidisciplinary Clinic and I’m a bit afraid of what they’ll be telling us.

Lord, have mercy.
Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net