[Magdalen] Moving video from Tom Brokaw

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 02:31:36 UTC 2014

In a message dated 10/29/2014 9:41:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

A little  early for the season, but an incredibly moving piece of
history.>>>>

I always like the stuff that Tom Brokaw does, and respect all his work  on
behalf of the "Greatest Generation".

I also am an admirer of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra.

This must be a program from a past year.

I have noted in passing that Tom Brokaw seems to have had that  event
that happens to so many of us as we age:  new  dentures.  as with so many
of us, the plates have not completely settled in, and in recent  interviews
he has the tell-tale lisping.  Give him another six months, and I'm  sure
he'd have it all down pat.

David Strang - Aging, too, and just too young to be of the "Greatest
                      Generation."