[Magdalen] Computer Question.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 04:54:53 UTC 2014

In a message dated 10/30/2014 12:10:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cervus51 at gmail.com writes:

​I  survived college on erasable bond typing paper. Most of my term papers
were  composed directly on the typewriter on that sort of paper. What I
would  have given to be able to cut and paste and rearrange thoughts as one
can  now with a word processing program.​>>>>

My son Kirk has terrible cursive penmanship.  He got through law  school
by being allowed to type his exams in the ubiquitous "blue books".  He  was
in law school in the 1970's before the computer revolution.

The odd thing is that he can print quite legibly at the speed of  rapid
typing.

He comes from a family where at least four paternal side generations
have had handwriting that is remarkably similar and, fortunately,  quite
legible.

David Strang.