[Magdalen] medical terminology

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:34:08 UTC 2014

Some of those sound like notation errors, but others are obviously
transcription mistakes. When I was in home health, we had a
transcriptionist who used to post her errors on the bulletin board for all
of us to see. She had a great sense of humor and wasn't afraid to
acknowledge her own mistakes. Later on in my tenure there we moved to a
different system of charting so no more transcription....that was no fun.