[Magdalen] medical terminology

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:35:22 UTC 2014

One of my favorite chart comments came from a patient history dictated by a
doc at my last hospital. It had all of us on the night shift in stitches:
"Patient states he drinks two or three glasses of wine a day. He states
they are 8 ounce glasses. Wife says they are 12 ounces. Either way, it's
too much." It sure was. Patient wasn't in DTs, but he sure was a grouchy
somebody for a few days until he got past the withdrawal.