[Magdalen] medical terminology

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Fri Oct 31 03:22:42 UTC 2014

The doctor I'm seeing for my asthma right now has a very different approach
to medicine than any other doctor I've worked with for this condition
throughout my life. He's firmly of the opinion that the majority of the
medical establishment -- especially the administrators at the medical group
he works with -- are doing things wrong, and that the patients really ought
to be the ones making informed decisions and choices, guiding the
treatment, instead of being told what to do by their doctor. He's very
reluctant to prescribe new drugs, and has asked for my opinion every step
of the way.

Needless to say, it's a breath of fresh air!

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard at underpope.com) http://www.underpope.com