[Magdalen] [Mgdln] Prayer request: better help for my partner

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Sep 6 13:29:56 PDT 2014

Is that before or after one gets the loved one the psychiatric help, adjusted
meds and the rest they need?

Or are you all suggesting simply abandoning the person you love in favor a a
shelter because someone with mental health issues appears to outsiders as abuse?

This is not about a woman who is being beaten or abused and is willing to "take
it" or worse says "it's my fault." This is about actively pursuing and getting
help for the person you love.

Scott's doing all he can for STY in an atmosphere poisoned by amateurs armed
with DSMs and a mental health care system overburdened with people who think a
pill will solve their personality problems or help them cope with things that
don’t absolutely go their way in life.

Jim Guthrie

From: Molly Wolf