[Magdalen] status of Magdalen list

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 7 10:20:38 PDT 2014

For a long time my emails to the list would be sent to spam on EarthLink
Webmail I would transfer them to Inbox.
Now Gmail has been intercepting them for the most part so they show up on
Gmail without any interrupt[ion, but I had continued to receive the notice
form Webmail on Gmail that they were in spam.

Joe