[Magdalen] Prayer request for friend, and Update on Mom.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 7 14:16:12 PDT 2014

One or two months ago, my best friend and his wife learned she has cancer.  (She's in late 40s.)  Opting for treatment.  Her second opinion will be her brother-in-law Dr Daniel Fajardo, a well-respected medical researcher.

According to the Head Cheese where Mom lives, she's the same or better, which isn't so bad, really.  Considering how difficult it is for me to get even such rudimentary information (since my brother refuses to communicate with me), I've decided, for my own well-being, to simply lay low for a while, if not indefinitely.  She's completely out of my hands, and I must simply hope for a soon-coming day when I know I can call and talk with her, or at least something akin.

Sent from my cOmputer