[Magdalen] Update on Scott the Younger

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:00:11 PDT 2014

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:
> THIS INFORMATION offers so much hope.  I pray the new antidepressant works
> well and that each of you can feel lost less stress.

Amen! And no meds were prescribed to prevent my emotions from boiling
over today, unfortunately. Wish they hadn't boiled over, but I suppose
they were bound to do so sometime, and perhaps this was a better way
than some others that might have happened (today's row was probably
rather mild in the scheme of things...probably more annoying than
harsh). Just not a good thing while saying thanks and goodbye to his
dad (who did show patience while I was failing to). I should be over
this soon.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA