[Magdalen] Community and the Internet

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:24:48 PDT 2014

If you want to, it is very simple to set up such a group.  I set up a
facebook presence for a group I'm in, and it took about a minute to start
it.

You have choices on how to operate it, and you have control over what goes
on it, who can post, who can be a member, etc.

It's very, very easy to start, and if you do not like what it has become,
you always have the option of changing it.  Or just plain shutting it down
if you wish.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente