[Magdalen] An Independent Scotland?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 09:45:07 PDT 2014

Scotland will vote "yes" or "no" about staying in the UK on
September 18th.  It's hard for me to imagine how it has all
come down to this, but I guess I do not understand the factors
underlying desire for Scottish independence.

I note that among other companies, my bank, a USA affiliate
of RBS = Royal Bank of Scotland (Citizens Bank) has stated
that its headquarters will exit Scotland if the vote is "yes".   I
personally hope for a "no" vote.

Now maybe Citizens Bank will let me substitute Royal Bank of
Scotland in place of the mundane "Citizens Bank".

David Strang.