[Magdalen] An Independent Scotland?

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Fri Sep 12 11:55:44 PDT 2014

I agree with Roger's comments. One thing that I have to ask is why do
only those resident in Scotland have a vote on this matter. A vote to
have an independent Scotland would affect more than just peolpe there -
it would change the whole of the UK. There is also the fact that people
of deep Scots roots who happen to be living outside Scotland at present
will have no vote whilst people who have very little connection with
Scotland who happen to have moved there recently will have a vote.
Some might think that if the Scottish Nationalists had insisted on a
whole UK referendum, they might have had a guaranteed majority for
independence.
I hope that the vote is No

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Radbourne, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England