[Magdalen] Fwd: The Almost Daily eMo From The Geranium Farm

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 10:21:58 PDT 2014

In a message dated 9/13/2014 12:28:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cervus51 at gmail.com writes:

I have  made the same peace with facts I know about my  ancestry.>>>

My great-grandparents on my paternal grandmother's side were from
North Carolina and Virginia, so expect some slaveholding may apply.

All the rest of the paternal side were northerners, and, of course, in  the
1860's my maternal side Norwegian ancestors weren't in the Civil War
picture at all, with immigration to the USA occurring around 1880.

My paternal grandfather fought in the Battle of Vicksburg for the  Union.

David Strang.....with ancestral names like Streing, Burgan, Lium,
and Wright (repeatedly), etc., etc.