[Magdalen] Fwd: The Almost Daily eMo From The Geranium Farm

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 12:26:33 PDT 2014

Most of my ancestors were northerners, BUT my maternal grandmother's family
were Kentuckians and were slaveholders. A few of them fought on the losing
side. That's how it was in border states. S/O's family were southerners and
records I have found thus far show several were drafted into the
Confederate Army, one as a blacksmith. Few were wealthy enough to own many
slaves, but some seem to have had two or three, max.