[Magdalen] St. John's Ele`Ele

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 16:02:24 PDT 2014

Well, it is several days since you asked, Grace and I have been really
busy.  We are moving this Friday and people keep wanting to see our house
(not buying however).  Someone had an appointment at 4 today and sent an
e-mail  note  asking if they could come tomorrow.  Of course they can.

I am looking for a community with which to study and pray, close  t home,
and I know a couple of other women who are looking for that.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan