[Magdalen] Temporarily Lutheran

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 08:04:38 PDT 2014

In a message dated 9/15/2014 8:41:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

So I've  taken up (again) going to the Lutheran church>>>

Both my son and my daughter avoid organized religion completely.
For events with traditional church connections - such as their own
marriage ceremonies - however, they wouldn't think of not having
a "proper" Episcopal/Anglican" wedding which daddy dutifully  delivered.

Thus, when there was a convenient "vacation bible school"
in the neighborhood, which all the grandkids' neighborhood friends  were
attending, my daughter felt it necessary to call me to "get permission"  to
take them to this Lutheran church (because it wasn't Episcopalian).

Since the grandkids have essentially zero exposure to the faith, I
not only granted "my permission" but offered to come out to Denver
and drive them there myself.

Better Lutheran than no church!

David Strang.