[Magdalen] Film puke.

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:14:08 PDT 2014

We seldom go to movies.
I enjoyed Armageddon and Deep Impact -- and Marigold Hotel.
I did see the Sound of Music, and although I enjoyed some of the
photography, I think I prefer the stage version.  Or Maria's book.
I liked Dr. Zhivago.
So, as I say, we don't go to the movies very often...

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente