[Magdalen] Film puke.

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 21:29:43 PDT 2014

anxiously waiting for release of season 2 of House of Cards in Redbox
here... but have been tempted as Amazon's 'used' offerings seem to be
selling for less and less. Also enjoy The Blacklist and Person of Interest.
Both start next week and I'm out of town for one of them, TV-less : (

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”