[Magdalen] Film puke.

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 22:36:39 PDT 2014

Actually, we did go to see Woman in Black, because a friend of my spouse
wanted to see it (yes, she's still a friend).

If you're not in a commercial theatre, I think they decided it doesn't
count, cuz only in a commercial theatre can the sound system remove the
fillings from your teeth.  Absent that experience, I think they think you
have not truly been.

or sumpin like that....

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente