[Magdalen] Film puke.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:39:25 PDT 2014

I don't get to a lot of movies in the cinema either, but there is a new
film that I saw a couple of weeks ago which I can highly recommend. It's
called Calvary, and stars Brendan Gleeson as an Irish priest who hears a
confession in which the so-called penitent tells him that he is going to
kill him in one week. The rest of the film follows his life that week. It's
a little grim, but very powerful. Limited release, but worth catching if
you can, or else when the DVD comes out.

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 12:14 AM, James Oppenheimer <oppenheimerjw at gmail.com

--

Christopher Hart