[Magdalen] Well, there's a moral here . . . etc.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Sep 16 04:21:33 PDT 2014

From: Cantor03--- via Magdalen

>Are you settling into your Scranton digs?  Is it all working out for  you?

Other than the mismeasurement of the books --- i.e. got the linear feet of
shelving right but not the cube <g>.

Of course, we had the calamity of the bookcase in the office/den collapse when I
started to put books in "Those books are heavy. My customers always put a few
books on a shelf along with a picture of grandma and maybe some little statue or
something."

There are six cartons of files to put into the file cabinets yet -- four are
done.

Jim