[Magdalen] Temporarily Lutheran

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:27:56 PDT 2014

Because of issues over the assistive hearing being off so often at our
Epicopal Church,we  attended both an ELCA church founded by German
immigrants and then one founded by Scandinavians.
The first of these is quite conservative and the largest ELCA church in the
west. The second is much more liberal.
I'm certain the Lutherans in the first church never think of themselves as
Episcopalians and doubtful very many in the second do.

--
Allan Carr