[Magdalen] Fa in law prayers

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 15:59:49 PDT 2014

Prayers rising over Houston Marilyn. Parental issues of change and care are
so challenging and tender.  I know.

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”