[Magdalen] Film puke.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:18:43 PDT 2014

We always had a rule that there would be no TV or radio during dinner, and my kids have the same rule. Once I started living by myself, if I had TV, I would sometimes watch.
But for those of you who watch during family meals, what effect does that have on conversation?

I am probably interested in this because when I was growing up, my father did not permit any talking at the table, and I love dinner table conversation now.