[Magdalen] Film

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:35:39 PDT 2014

When I was a child, we didn't even have a TV. Then when
we got one it stayed in the livingroom and we NEVER ate
in the livingroom.

Yea e'en today we eat in the diningroom and there's no TV
there.
I watch TV during dinner when I'm eating alone.

Some of my happiest childhood memories are of conversations
around the dinner table.

I should mention that one of the cabana renters at the pool
has a television set and most of us are simply scandalized
by the very idea.
-M