[Magdalen] Climate March Sunday

A&C Trevathan trevathans at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 06:39:00 PDT 2014

Advice from New York listmates wanted!

This is really last minute, but Andre and I are thinking of going to the Climate march on Sunday. Hundreds of Philadelphians are going, but buses for the day trip are sold out and we are thinking, rather than work out a day trip on Megabus or NJT, come on Saturday, maybe stay till Monday, and have a more manageable (read age-appropriate) timetable. None of the affordable hotels/lodgings show up on travel sites, and we wondered if any of you could tell us what might be available under $150/night. Does the seminary still have rentable rooms? There used to be a couple of other places near there, but we are coming up blank on names. Any help appreciated!

Carol T