[Magdalen] (SPAM: ?) Litany of British saints for use by those who want Scotland to say "No"

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 18 09:05:46 PDT 2014

Well, we are Norman by heritage. My grandfather's family moved from
Normandy to St. Helier Isle of Jersey.
Some Englishman gave him a commission with the British Navy and he arrived
in Halifax in 1887 (after jumping ship, I think)

That's as close to English or Scots I get except that our Queen (Mary) was
also the Queen of Scots as well as France. (I know by her lineage it's the
other way around.)

As long as the Scots are happy, that is what counts.

But, I DID say the Litany

In doing that I  think the blog  forgot St. Mungo (not to mention the
Henrician and Elizabethan martyrs)

Joe

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com