[Magdalen] (SPAM: ?) Litany of British saints for use by those who want Scotland to say "No"

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 18 16:19:47 PDT 2014

On 18/09/2014 17:05, Scott Knitter wrote:
> I'm not Scottish, but I am Scott, and I tend toward No. But more than
> that, I pray for a decisive, um, decision. It's a very close call
> right now, but I pray it ends up being a clear Yes or clear No. What I
> fear is that it'll be a razor's-edge margin with half the people
> "winning" and half "losing." Like a Bush-Gore election. Please no
> court decisions to follow!

I understand that when the official result is announced about 6 a.m.
British time (1 a.m. EDT or midnight in Chicago) that will be it.  I
hope that there has been a clear "No" vote as I don't think the
implications of a "Yes" vote have been fully thought through and
presented..  There are questions which have been studiously unanswered.

Roger