[Magdalen] Whither Scotland?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:04:52 PDT 2014

You really shouldn't be surprised at that, Val. Between the English booting
our ancestors to northern Ireland (which wasn't "home" anyway) and the
economic situation in much of Scotland, it only made sense for a lot of
Scots, particularly younger sons, to head for the colonies ASAP. There were
opportunities, and land, and money to be made! ;->