[Magdalen] I need more prayers

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 14:15:55 PDT 2014

interesting statement Jay... it is difficult to have to come to terms about
a difficult relationship with a sibling.

Lynn, living in that moment myself these days

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."