[Magdalen] (SPAM: ?) Angels Quiz

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 12:43:14 PDT 2014

10. Rafael (Pereira da Silva)  (who?)
 9. Angels from the Realms of Glory
 8. Desmond Morris
 7. Daniel
 6. one of the Archers (never heard of them)
 5. oysters and bacon  (sounds good--first I heard of them)
 4. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (never saw it)
 3. Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons (very esoteric Season 1 Episode 31
Attack on Cloudbase)
 2. Jenn Bostic (who??)
 1. Ballykissangel (another episode of esoterica)

Ian,  why do you call this "a light hearted quiz"?   I can't imagine
anybody getting any of these answers (except #7) without searching.   To
me, lighthearted means cheerful and carefree.

How about:  "How many angels fit on the head of this item?"

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8