[Magdalen] Priest returns to The Episcopal Church

James Oppenheimer oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:10:01 PDT 2014

Saves a lot of time if your hair tends to stick up.  Actually, it saves a
lot of time, period.

I flirted with really long hair after I got out of the service and
eventually got over it. (I could not stand it)

I was trimming my hair a lot shorter, then my spouse told me I look like a
geezer.  I suppose I look like one in any case, but I let my hair grow just
a bit, and if she's happy, I'm happy.

James W. Oppenheimer
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente