[Magdalen] ★ magdalen, John left a message for you

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:31:05 PDT 2014

>From what I can figure out I got an email saying I had a message on a site.
I was still a little fuzzy after the post Church nap and I clicked the
link, thinking it was a site I know, and presto this nonsense starts ...
Sorry all.

--
John Robison Asc. Episcopal Carmel St Teresa

Check out my online Book Shop:  http://astore.amazon.com/friarsrumi-20

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers