[Magdalen] This saying No is tough

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:32:08 PDT 2014

It wasn't personal; as I said, nothing to do with anything.  Merely my
comment on our modern world where people are hired, fired, invited,
dumped,  whatever, everything by email.

My rector is particularly bad in this regard.  It did not amuse me a few
days ago when he emailed me a template of how he wants the Prayers of
the People done in future.  No discussion, just the order.

Marion, a pilgrim