[Magdalen] Prayers have a funny way of being answered

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 18:26:39 PDT 2014

What a great solution for you, your kids and your former home!
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”