[Magdalen] The Deen controversy.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 23 09:17:07 PDT 2014

As the news shows, Paula's on her way back.  But I was left wondering just how things did finish up.  I've read the story of her downfall once again, but I'm still unclear as to whether it was the use of racial epithets in the past alone, or that blended with her admittedly stupid handling of her explanation(s) (eg, the horrific Today Show scene).  I used racial epithets in the past; I was raised with them.  If I had a Food Network show today, would that be enough to bring me down, or would I also need to go on live TV and wail like Tammy Faye and her mascara as well?

Only because she's back in the news, do I peel away the scab with my questions.