[Magdalen] Archie

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:59:20 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Marion Thompson
<marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I have a link with all you other cat households ---- Archie is a
> box-loving kitten!  Hurray!

Sweet! Dear Burberry has a total of three boxes here in my office to
sit in; one is enclosed but with circular "windows" for peering down
the kitchen at Hermès or leaping out to get a toy. Hermès has a box
specially made with the circular windows and fastened to a tray-table
near the front window so she can spy on dogs and birds. We need one
like that for Burberry.

Burberry has a fourth box under a small table in the dining room...a
box under a table seems like heaven to her, apparently.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA